Every two years, the Zonta Club of Perth recognises a woman whose vision, commitment to leadership, mentoring, service or advocacy has made a difference to the lives of others.
The Woman of Achievement is an unsung hero who has previously been unrecognised but, without whom, others and communities would not have achieved their own success.
Nominations for the 2020 Zonta Club of Perth Woman of Achievement Award are now open until 5pm on 5 October 2020.
The awardee will be recognised at the Zonta District 23, Area 3 Founders Day Luncheon that will be held in Dunsborough on Saturday 7 November.
Download flyer here.
The nominee should:
- be involved in outstanding service to the community either as a volunteer or in her profession
- continue to contribute to the community either as a volunteer or in her profession subsequent to the Award
- not previously have received any Australian, National or State community service recognition award, for the work she is currently doing.
- agree to accept the nomination
- Name and contact details of nominee
- Work and/or community service history relevant to the nomination
- A statement of the significance/impact of the contribution of the nominee in her field (400 words or less)
- A statement of the nominee’s plans for future involvement in her field (200 words or less)
5 October 2020 at 5.00 pm
The criteria and nomination details may be downloaded here.
Please send completed nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org