The Zonta International Young Women in Public Affairs Award recognises young women, ages 16-19, who demonstrate superior leadership skills and a commitment to public service and civic causes. The Award encourages them to continue their participation in public and political life.
Access to the three levels of this international award is made by completing an application form.
One application provides up to three award opportunities – as shown in this poster!
- Club Level:The Zonta Club of Perth Inc selects one applicant to receive a $500 ‘club’ award.
- District Level:The successful Club application is then forwarded to Zonta International District 23 for consideration of an additional US$1,000 ‘district’ award.
- International Level:The successful District 23 application is then forwarded to Zonta International to be considered for an additional US$4,000 ‘international’ award.
Applications are requested: Friday 15th March 2019
- via snail mail to Zonta Club of Perth Inc, PO Box 237, Nedlands WA 6909 PLUS
- a scanned email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .