Our club has a rich history – as evidenced through our Club History, Annual Reports, podcasts, and newsletters.
- Introducing Zonta – **NEW** Learn more about the Zonta Club of Perth from our first podcast that features three very experienced club members. Club President, Mary Gurgone, is in conversation with District 23 Governor, Sandra Burns and former Zonta International Director, Judy Gorton. (16 minutes).
Club Brochures etc
- Club Leaflet
- Advocacy Leaflet
- Advocacy Guide
- Mentoring Flyer
- Mentoring Guide Leaflet
- ZI Membership Brochure
- International, District and Club Goals for 2020-2022 Biennium
Club Annual Reports
2020 – 2021 Annual Report
Club History – Centennial Edition
A History of the Zonta Club of Perth Inc 1972-2019 – Zonta International Centennial Edition. This special Centennial Edition of the Club’s history version is available in four formats:
- E-Book version (Available for Amazon Kindle Fire®, Apple iPad®, Android devices, and Mac or PC computers) may be downloaded (for free) from ‘Blurb‘.
- Pdf version (110MB) may be downloaded (for free) here
- Softcover and hardcover versions may be purchased at their cost price from ‘Blurb’
If you enjoy the book, please consider making a donation to the Endowment Fund of the Zonta International Foundation for Women
Other Club History documents
- HistoryTipsHandOut– describes lessons learned from writing the Club’s History
- The First Forty Years – (50MB in pdf) was produced in 2013 to celebrate the first four decades of the club’s history. This version has now been superseded by the Centennial Edition.
- Funding the Way – a 40-year history of fundraising by the Zonta Club of Perth. Research funded by Lotterywest.
- 2010 Zonta Kimberley Story – a collation of club newsletter articles, Yarri Wada newsletters and other publications describing the relationship of the club with the Ngarinyin women in the Kimberley region of Western Australia (18MB).
- Our Ngarinyin Friendship – extract from the Centennial Edition of the Club’s History Book that summarises our relationship.(12MB)
Club Constitution and Certificate of Incorporation
Club Newsletter Archives
The club’s bi-monthly newsletter, Inzert, was produced until 2016 when it was replaced by postings on social media.
- 2016: March 2016
- 2015: February, April, June to August, August Special Edition, October 2015
- 2014: March, May, July, September, November
- 2013: January, March, May, July, September, December
- 2012: February, March, May, July, September, November
- 2011: February, March, May, July, September, November
- 2010: January, March, May, July, September, November
- 2009: February, March, April, May, July, September, November