Our club has a rich history – as evidenced through our Club History, Annual Reports, and newsletters.
Club History – Centennial Edition
A History of the Zonta Club of Perth Inc 1972-2019 – Zonta International Centennial Edition. This special Centennial Edition of the Club’s history version is available in four formats:
- E-Book version (Available for Amazon Kindle Fire®, Apple iPad®, Android devices, and Mac or PC computers) may be downloaded (for free) from ‘Blurb‘.
- Pdf version (110MB) may be downloaded (for free) here
- Softcover and hardcover versions may be purchased at their cost price from ‘Blurb’
If you enjoy the book, please consider making a donation to the Zonta International Centennial Anniversary Endowment Fund.
Other Club History documents
- HistoryTipsHandOut– describes lessons learned from writing the Club’s History
- The First Forty Years – (50MB in pdf) was produced in 2013 to celebrate the first four decades of the club’s history. This version has now been superseded by the Centennial Edition.
- Funding the Way – a 40-year history of fundraising by the Zonta Club of Perth. Research funded by Lotterywest.
Club Annual Reports
2018-19 Annual Report
Club Constitution and Certificate of Incorporation
- 21 August 2019 – Northern Suburbs Radio 89.7 FM. Interview on Sue Myc’s Morning program with Club President, Carole Theobald. Many thanks to 89.7 FM for their support.
Club Newsletter Archives
The club’s bi-monthly newsletter, Inzert, was produced until 2016 when it was replaced by postings on social media and the use of a Mail Chimp circulated email.
- 2016: March 2016
- 2015: February, April, June to August, August Special Edition, October 2015
- 2014: March, May, July, September, November
- 2013: January, March, May, July, September, December
- 2012: February, March, May, July, September, November
- 2011: February, March, May, July, September, November
- 2010: January, March, May, July, September, November
- 2009: February, March, April, May, July, September, November