Left to right: Kimberley Wilde, 2019 University Education Awardee receives her certificate from District 23 Lt Governor, Sandra Burns
Do you know a woman aged over 25 that needs some financial help to complete their first University degree?
The Zonta Club of Perth University Education Award, valued at $2,000, may be put towards study for their first recognised degree course at any Western Australian university.
A woman aged 25 years or over who is in need of financial assistance is eligible to apply, who:
- is able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- is a woman aged 25 years or over as at the 29th March 2021
- is an Australian citizen, or have permanent residency status
- is residing in Western Australia for the 2021 academic year
- is studying towards their first undergraduate degree
- has not received a scholarship or financial award during the course of their undergraduate study
- has successfully completed at least all the first year units / requirements of a degree course (on a full or part time basis)
- is able to provide 1 (one) written academic reference and 1 (one) written personal reference
To apply: download the Education Award Application Form 2020
Due date: Monday 29 March 2021, 5pm
Submissions & Enquiries: email@example.com
The Zonta Club of Perth congratulates Kimberley Wilde as the winner of 2019 Zonta Club of Perth University Education Award. Kimberley is pursuing a BA in Sociology and Australian Indigenous Studies at Murdoch University. We wish Kimberley all the best in her endeavors.
Due to Covid disruptions, no award was offered in 2020.