Do you know a woman aged over 25 that needs some financial help to complete their first University degree?
The Zonta Club of Perth University Education Award, valued at $2,000, may be put towards study for their first recognised degree course at any Western Australian university.
A woman aged 25 years or over who is in need of financial assistance is eligible to apply, who:
- is able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- is a woman aged 25 years or over as at the closing date for the award
- is an Australian citizen, or have permanent residency status
- is residing in Western Australia for the 2021 academic year
- is studying towards their first undergraduate degree
- has not received a scholarship or financial award during the course of their undergraduate study
- has successfully completed at least all the first year units / requirements of a degree course (on a full or part time basis)
- is able to provide 1 (one) written academic reference and 1 (one) written personal reference
Applications for the 2022 Award close on 18 April 2022.