For more than 36 years, the Zonta House Refuge Association Inc. has supported women who have experienced, or are at risk of experiencing family and domestic violence.
Zonta House provides refuge and transitional accommodation, holistic support services and education to women over the age of 18. In the last financial year 2019-20:
- 343 women accessed supported accommodation
- 25 women were provided with specialist study and employment case management
- 52 community awareness sessions were delivered to 2493 people
- 134 education programs were facilitated with 507 attendances
- 105 women were provided with specialist mental health and alcohol and other drug appointments over 604 sessions
- 74 women were provided with parenting support in prison
- 109 coaching sessions were delivered
- 56 women were provided with support to reintegrate into the community from the adult justice system.
The Zonta Club of Perth is proud to support Zonta House.
Zonta Says NO to violence against women today and everyday!